- Gartner evaluated the Unified Communications solutions from 11 vendors and concluded that ShoreTel earned the rating of “Strong Positive.”
- This Gartner MarketScope Report focuses on the premises-based UC market for SMBs. For the purposes of this MarketScope report, the definition used for SMB is between 20 and 499 employees
- The ShoreTel UC solution was built from the ground up for IP networks, helping to eliminate the complexity typically associated with other solutions, which results in high maintenance and management costs. By designing a powerful yet brilliantly simple solution from the start, ShoreTel drives down the TCO, helping organizations realize dramatic cost savings year after year.
- ShoreTel recently announced it won a total of seven 2009 MarketTools CustomerSat Achievement in Customer Excellence (ACE) Awards. It is the third year in a row ShoreTel received at least two of these awards, demonstrating ShoreTel’s long-standing commitment to delivering unmatched customer service and satisfaction to its global customer base.
- ShoreTel’s brilliantly simple architecture delivers an intrinsically lower TCO and dramatically greater value than the more complex and less reliable solutions offered by other vendors.
Kevin Gavin, vice president of marketing, ShoreTel
“We believe this report and our ‘Strong Positive’ rating confirms our position in the market and our commitment to providing our customers with the industry’s best features, reliability, and service. From small companies to large enterprises, it’s clear that when customers share their experiences, ShoreTel’s true leadership shines.”
RELATED LINKS & CONVERSATION
About the Gartner MarketScope
The MarketScope is copyrighted 2010 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The MarketScope is an evaluation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the MarketScope, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest rating. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.