Virtual CIO (vCIO)
We Do Our Best Work When We Connect
CNP Technologies specializes in providing virtual CIO (vCIO) services to companies in the Winston-Salem, NC area. Our expert virtual CIO consultants offer your company valuable insights to help you plan and strategize your IT environment. We have years of experience in the role of virtual CIO for SMBs and enterprises alike. Contact us today to learn more about our vCIO services!
Why leverage vCIO services from CNP Technologies
In today's age of digital transformation, servers, technology and even jobs are increasingly remote, located elsewhere. This "virtualization" of job roles is a cost-efficient way for small- and medium-size businesses (SMBs) to enjoy the expertise and experience of executive roles such as chief information officer (CIO).
The CIO role is critical if your business is looking to stay competitive in this era of rapidly advancing technology. Such a role, however, comes with a relatively high price tag. With a US average annual salary of nearly $158,000, it’s a price your business might not be able to afford. When you instead trust your IT environment to a CNP Technologies virtual CIO (vCIO), you’ll get the deep expertise and experience needed for planning, implementing and managing your technology without the full-time salary and benefits costs burden on your bottom line.
Benefits of vCIO services
With the massive adoption of the cloud and cloud-based workloads, our vCIO services are ideal for that flexible infrastructure where most SMBs already operate. Our virtual CIOs work remotely to perform the same core functions as in-house ones. They plan IT budgets and revise internal processes to align with your digital transformation initiatives.
If you’re like virtually every SMB, you want to improve and modernize your IT strategy in order to achieve your business objectives more efficiently. But, like most, you might never realize a return on investment from hiring a full-time CIO. The best option is to have vCIO services take care of all your technology-management needs.
Our vCIOs dedicate their full attention to refining and implementing the IT strategies of our client companies. They run compliance assessments, explore and monitor cloud migrations, decide which new technologies to deploy and plan tech road maps and budgets.
Our vCIO services also include reviewing and implementing robust disaster recovery and business continuity plans to help prevent and mitigate the effects of unplanned outages, disasters, cybersecurity attacks and employee negligence. They conduct detailed analyses of your IT environment to identify weaknesses, vulnerabilities and threats, and take proactive action to secure your overall IT architecture.
By taking advantage of our vCIO services, your business has access to an expert IT consultant with years of experience working with similar size businesses in the industry. Once they understand and align with internal business processes, goals and objectives, our vCIO becomes a valued member of your executive management team and can be consulted virtually to make recommendations for best business practices.
What do our virtual CIOs do?
The many services our vCIO can perform for your company include:
- Gain a deep understanding of your business’s core processes and inner-workings
- Ensure that your IT is in alignment with your business vision and goals
- Help you align your resources efficiently in order to accomplish priorities and achieve your goals for growth
- Avoid unnecessary IT expenses by managing your IT budget and implementing cost control strategies
- Saving your business money by centralizing and consolidating resources and allocating budget to ensure maximum productivity
- Provide real-time advice and insights regarding your IT environment
- Replace any outdated programs and software, and identify opportunities to expand your market, overcome challenges and competition, and drive profit, stability and growth
- Monitor and resolve any inefficiencies in your IT infrastructure and provide robust solutions for cyber security and data protection
- Ensure your company is secure from data breach, ransomware, and other cybercrime activities and maintaining a data back-up and recovery plan
- Respond to cyberattacks using advanced firewalls and security solutions
- Proactive monitoring and securing of your network and overall IT infrastructure from ongoing online threats, including spam and viruses
- Develop IT strategy blueprint designed to drive growth and revenue without incurring unnecessary costs
- Evaluate the impact of changes in your business and assess any technology gaps
- Provide your executive team with performance metrics and detailed monthly reporting
- Recommends solutions to IT issues and challenges based on research findings and observations
Let’s get started today!
Our virtual CIO services will enable your business to avoid the hiring, onboarding, salary, benefits and bonuses costs of a full-time CIO and IT staff. By using our vCIO services, you’ll pay only a fraction of the cost of hiring one as you get the experience of an entire team of technology experts. With CNP Technologies' expert vCIO services taking care of your IT, you can focus on running and expanding your business.
Contact us today to learn more!