Better Manage and Resolve Emergencies
Rapid Response for Critical Situations
Improve awareness of emergency and safety situations with the implementation of an all-in-one emergency management platform for your business, school, or organization.
ONE TAP REPORTING
Press the emergency button to notify your on-campus responders
INSTANT PLAN DISTRIBUTION
Automatically send emergency plans to everyone’s phone
View the emergency location and where everyone is on the emergency map
Allows responders to chat privately amongst themselves and with the person who reported the emergency
Submit an attendance report quickly
PHOTOS, VIDEOS AND AUDIO
Post and receive emergency information in the form of text, voice recording, photo, and video
Send emergency updates to the entire organization, or designated groups
Select Lockdown to lockdown your organization and/or send lockdown plans
Easily call any responder in your organization, central emergency number, or 911
Powering real-time notifications and
communication during critical event situations
To help ensure a coordinated response during critical and emergency situations, the Mitel Emergency Notification application enables staff to generate broadcast alerts and communicate in real time, ensuring instantaneous notifications and communications that help mobilize key personnel.
ENHANCED CRISIS RESPONSE
Respond quickly to crisis-oriented event and communicate clearly to employees and stakeholders.
Generate real-time call logs of all ‘code blue’ and emergency call-related activities.
INFORMATIVE SITE-SPECIFIC ALERTS
Both emergency and code blue alerts include physical location and site details, in addition to caller information, enabling geographically-dispersed organizations to coordinate in-house first responses for developing situations.
WIDE-RANGE OF COVERAGE
Continuously monitors system trunks for any and all emergency calls, including the support of international and multiple external emergency numbers.
Emergency Management Knowledge Center
911 v. E911
Only connects the call to a Public Safety Answer Point (PSAP),does not provide any other details(such as phone number of address) – used in very few areas today
Enhanced 911 (E911)
Incorporates additional systems like Automatic Number Identification (ANI), Automatic Location Identification (ALI) databases, and Master Street Address Guides to route calls to the best PSAP with caller ID and address.
Laws and Legislative Acts
Passed in 2018, Kari's Law requires all multi-line telephone systems (MLTS) to have direct 9-1-1 dialing capabilities to ensure easy access to help in an emergency.
- Direct dialing: Multi-line telephone systems (MLTS) must enable users to dial 911 directly without having to dial a prefix such as “9” to reach an outside line.
- Central notification: The MLTS must provide notification, such as to a front desk or security office or other person (regardless of location), when a 911 call is made.
*Compliance date: February 16, 2020 for new installations
Ray Baum's Act
Passed in 2019, Ray Baum's Act requires that a dispatchable location be conveyed to the dispatch center with any 911 call, regardless of technological platform used.
- Systems must provide a dispatchable location (street address, suite/apartment/etc.) for 911 calls.
- On-premises, fixed devices must provide an automated dispatchable location (ADL).
- On-premises, non-fixed devices must provide an ADL, if technically feasible. If not feasible, it must be provided based on end user manual update or alternative location information.
- Off-premises devices must provide an ADL, if technically feasible. If not feasible, it must be provided based on end user manual update or enhanced location information.
*Compliance date: January 6, 2021