As you may have heard, Mitel has formed a strategic partnership with RingCentral making RingCentral Mitel’s exclusive UCaaS provider. As a longtime partner to both Mitel and RingCentral, we want to make sure all your questions are answered about this exciting new partnership between two of our top Unified Communications providers.
Read on to learn all the details about this exciting new frontier in Unified Communications. Plus, find out how CNP is leveraging cutting-edge technology from both Mitel and RingCentral to help bring your teams and your customers together, from anywhere, and grow your business.
Current Investments Remain Unchanged
If you’re already a customer with CNP using Mitel or RingCentral technologies, we want to assure you that your investments in those solutions remain unchanged and you will continue to receive world-class service from the CNP team.Moving forward, there will be even more options for how you can take advantage of the partnership between Mitel and RingCentral. We’ll be here to guide you every step of the way and continue to help you navigate the dynamic UC landscape - providing industry leading solutions to address your business needs and helping you maximize your Unified Communications investments to the fullest.
New Investments Get the Best of Both Worlds
When you partner with CNP for Mitel and RingCentral MVP services, you’ll get access to all these amazing benefits and more:
- A secure and reliable platform: RingCentral boasts 99.999% call service uptime, so you can ensure your communication and collaboration systems are always up and running.
- Truly unified communications: Leverage an integrated phone, messaging, and HD video experience built on intuitive, unified mobile and desktop clients for all your communications needs, regardless of location. This increases your employee connectivity, productivity, and customer engagement.
- Valuable business insights: Rich and real-time analytics and reporting will unlock insights into every part of your business, helping you to optimize your processes and maximize returns on your investment.
- Customize to your business needs: With over 275 pre-built integrations and more than 500 APIs, you can enhance your existing business applications and workflows for optimal and connected performance.
- World-wide, award-winning service: RingCentral MVP has achieved a global footprint of 100+ countries and 7+ years of continuous recognition as a leader in unified communications. Mitel is also a global, award-winning leader in providing the kind of sophisticated, custom communications network that modern businesses need.
Learn how you can leverage RingCentral MVP to bring your teams together from anywhere and grow your business!
But Why Did Mitel Choose to Partner with RingCentral?
RingCentral’s Message Video and Phone (MVP) platform is currently rated as the #1 UCaaS provider by Gartner and many other industry analysts. RingCentral has a proven track record of this kind of performance, having been the market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 7 years in a row!
Now it will become Mitel’s go-forward UCaaS solution!
RingCentral's MVP solution gives Mitel customers more choices, with a comprehensive suite of cloud communication and collaboration services. This is an excellent complement to Mitel’s leading UC on-premises, subscription, and private cloud solutions.
Where Can I Go with Other Questions?
We want to make sure you feel completely supported in this transition and are invested in helping you answer any questions or concerns, as well as determining the best path forward for your specific business needs. Please reach out to us with any questions or to evaluate your system on our contact page or call us at (888) 973-3737.
Furthermore, CNP will actively work with Mitel and RingCentral to help existing and new customers who are interested in migrating their current services to the new RingCentral MVP offering.We’ll share more information on any upgrade processes, new opportunities, and exciting innovations in the near future. Follow us on our blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google My Business for more updates on this partnership, other UC news, and events to help you maximize your business communications, networking, and security solutions.